Where did July go? If you find it, please send it back. I don't understand why summer goes by so quickly even with the heat and humidity. It's easier than winter for me.
Feeling stronger yesterday and today. I added the picture of my son on the front page of my blog as you probably noticed (not that very many people read my blog, which is okay). It was taken by his Aunt Karen when he was about 18 months old. This picture gives me strength and balance. It's like he's looking into my soul.
Karen died in January, 2005. I still miss her every single day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that picture. His expression is so frank and open, not judging, just evaluating. What a beautiful young man you have!
What a great photo. Such a cutie!
I remember when Karen died. So sad. Some people just leave such a hole in our life when they pass away. I feel like that about my dear friend Joan.
If anyone sends you July, could you share it with me? Thanks
JoAnn
everydaymatters.typepad.com
Post a Comment