It's the end of the day - nearly 8:30 as I begin this. The anxiety has lessened and I don't mind feeling the little bit that I do at this time of day, but I wish I would wake up like this. Being at home with my darling Jersey guy is a very safe feeling for me. Maybe the fact that he's been getting up and going to work an hour earlier than I do this week has increased the anxiety. I like his new schedule because we normally get up at the same time and leave the house at the same time to head to our respective jobs.
I try to analyze everything that surrounds me. So strange to feel this way and so strange to live in the past so much. Well, not "live" per se, but think about so many things from the past. I've never done this before in my life. Is this part of growing old?
Well, at least the Marlins are winning tonight in the 5th inning. We'll see how it is in the 9th, though, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment