How strange that anxiety seems to rear its ugly head quite often on Sundays. Makes no sense. I have nothing bothering me that I can figure out. Russell and I had a nice day off Friday, driving up to a very small town in NY state to visit my cousin who was there from Kansas visiting her son who was at work in Manhattan where he has another place to live. I've never met him but would enjoy that, I think. My cousin adopted him as a baby. He's a beautiful, young man. At first I thought he might be a model, but he simply works in advertising. The house we visited was incredible. Very relaxing place to be but he needs a pool. :o)
At any rate, we had a good trip. It was about an hour and a half to two hours to get there. On the way home we drove through Franklin where the Weis Grocery store is and we hadn't been there in a couple years so we decided to stop and see if they had anything we can't get at our regular market. And we did - found Russell's favorite flavored water and my favorite flavored cream cheese.
Yesterday, Saturday, we did laundry and went to Jose' Tejas and watched some t.v. and read and just spent a quiet day close to the house (other than Jose' Tejas). I know if I had a porch I'd be outside more than I am, but, well, I don't so I just need to get rid of that wish for now.
Today I woke up early feeling the anxiety again. But I'm functional. Got up and did our grocery shopping for real and then went to the mall to get Russell a pair of pants for my nephew's wedding. Bought a couple shirts for myself and then went back to Jose' Tejas and then came home and watched the Marlins lose to the Cubs. Haven't seen them play in quite awhile though so it was interesting to watch.
Russell is trying to grow cacti, btw. He bought another new one today - a small one. Any advice is more than welcome. :o)
Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what/who is Jose Tejas?
Cacti...hmmm...not much water is all I can think of
J
Jose' Tejas is a Cajun-Mexican restaurant. There are only about five or six of them and some have different names. Russell loves the crawfish and the gumbo is to die for. :o)
Post a Comment