At work: The anxiety is worse today and I had hoped it would be a little better. I think the threat I got in an email this morning from a former participant in one of my programs hasn't helped. Said he was going to call an attorney, implying I had given him permission to go ahead and sign a contract to teach. I don't think so. Maybe I'll have to be less helpful if this is the sort of thing I have to deal with.
I hate feeling this way. All I really want to do is go to bed and sleep. Read awhile and then fall asleep and stay there as long as I can. I'm tired this morning even though I got enough sleep last night. Just wish I could go home and take some Tylenol pm and just sleep and sleep. Escape.
Lots of phone calls to make this morning. I've finished some of them and still have others to deal with. The lawnman and a doctor for Russell.
And life goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment