Hearing words like "New Jersey" and "New York" give me a punch in the gut. The anxiety continues this week, and has, in fact, gotten worse for no reason. I sleep well because of medication, I'm sure, but when I wake up the anxiety is there, punching me in the stomach, making me rock or shake my leg. I have no reason to get up but I get up anyway and get ready for work and then I get here and don't have any desire to stay nor do I have any desire to go home. There's nothing here or there.
I wonder what I need. I do Lamaze breathing as I drive into work - a short drive, fortunately. Although there are times when I wish I could keep driving although I don't know where I would go.
When I feel the way I feel now I wish I could sleep all the time until I feel "normal" again.
Maybe more later but that's all for now. . . 8:30 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment