Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seesaw

Up and down. Up and down. Yesterday I didn't talk as much as I usually do. Same thing today, thus far. I don't want to be bothered. I just want to be left alone. But I do talk. When I see someone I know I speak to them. When I see someone I know I smile at them. But as soon as we've passed each other, the smile disappears. Different from the past. Not a real smile.

I could go back to bed right now and sleep for a few hours, but I'm at work so that's not going to happen.

There is no balance right now - something that is very important to me. Or maybe there is. Maybe this is the balance I will have to deal with for the time being. Just a low-key sort of thing. We'll see. . .

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

If I were there, we'd both be talking. In fact, we probably would not shut up for DAYS! LOL

J

Lydia said...

LOL - So true.