Well, this is my fourth day of having an earache. I don't know if this is going to become a lot better before tomorrow when we head to Florida and I have some apprehension about flying with a swollen ear but I am going to Florida. End of sentence. End of verse. I'll just suffer if that's what I have to do. I probably need to go to an ear, nose and throat doctor but there just isn't time.
So pray for me. Our plane leaves at 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. I have two more antibiotics to take (one a day type) so maybe today will bring a dramatic change in the way the ear has been feeling.
I am packing. Should probably do a load of wash but just don't want to traipse down the steps to the basement and get it started. That's how lazy I've become. Honestly! I'm on flex time and vacation time and I've been sick the entire time I've been off this week. Bummer.
Here's a question for you - what do you think of Lindsey Lohan? Is she a good actor? Is she going to survive her addictions? Is she gay?
And the beat goes on. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is there anything you can put into your ear in case it starts to really hurt while you are on the plane or in FL? Like a drop that will numb it?
i try not to think about Lindsey Lohan because it is such a waste of a life. So many of these young celebs are just ruins.
There is an over-the-counter ear drop, I think it's clove or something. That might help. But I'll pray for the antibiotics to work (which might sound strange to some, but not to us, huh?)
Lindsey Lohan.. bless her heart. I try not to pay attention because it encourages the bad behavior of the media that reports these children (and adults) acting like fools which only makes it worse.
Have a wonderful trip! Don't pack the shoulds. :-)
Post a Comment