Monday, August 11, 2008

A Hint of Autumn

The high today was only around 70 degrees. Unheard of for August when I lived in Florida. I've had the a/c off and windows open at home for three days now. My hair is a bit lively, full of curls and little style, but I don't mind. It's different. I think having fresh air moving through the windows also gives me comfort of some sort. Is that possible? I hate hot air, but this air is agreeable for now. It sort of reminds me of a Florida fall day. I think too much about Florida, don't I? It's okay. Tell me. I can take it!

:o)

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Yeah, a bit too much. LOL LOL But if I lived in NJ, I would think about other places too!!!

I am loving this fall-ish weather, especially since I know it will soon end and I will be sweating my ass off again.

Lydia said...

Yes, today has turned warmer and more humid. The A/C will go back on tonight, I'm sure. But I have memories of five lovely days and know they will return, however, briefly, come October.