This is probably redundant but I'll say it anyway - Mornings are the worst for anxiety. I hope I'm reaching a peak and will start feeling a little better soon. Today is my last day of work until after Labor Day which is a nice feeling even though I don't have a lot of things on the agenda. I'll probably get a new pedicure. Maybe I can fit in some new highlights on my hair. And, of course, I'll have to pack but that's not until the day before we leave which is next Friday, August 29th.
That's all for now. . . maybe more later.
And the beat goes on. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How about bright red polish on those toes, with white polka dots? I saw someone get that at my salon recently and it looked so cheery!
J
Post a Comment