There is a movie being filmed outside of our building today. We're told it's 50 Cent making a movie. A couple co-workers and I walked out there and looked around but all we saw was a big trailer that had been moved in and parked along the street and a canopy set up with food underneath it. No 50 Cent person. It was hot and muggy so we left and came back into our cool office and had lunch.
This is my question - why would someone change his name to 50 Cent and then call his son 25 Cent?
Never mind.
Here's my other question: Is yogurt good for you? I love key lime flavored yogurt and Breyer's makes a wonderful, low-fat, one. Only 80 calories. Is this something I should enjoy more often?
Your advice is most appreciated.
:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think yogurt is quite good for you, and the kind you like has very little sugar in it, unlike the vast majority of yogurts out there. I find that appalling.
Here is an article:
http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/full/80/2/245
So why didn't 50 Cent name his son "quarter"? LOL LOL
JOANN
everydaymatters.typepad.com/
Post a Comment