More anxious and wishing I could go hide. But I'm still functional. Just don't want to do anything it seems. This same bloody thing happened a year ago at this same time. I'm planning to take off from work all next week for pleasure. We have a couple appointments - the surgeon for Russell to have his stitches taken out and the shrink for me. And I'm going to see if I can get some highlights added to just the front of my hair. So that's another appointment. And then, at the end of the week, we head to Florida. So I know I can do that and function well.
The medicine helps, I'm sure, but it makes me wonder how I would function without medicine. What if it were taken away or I stopped taking it by accident or because I wanted to see how I was without it. Well, let me tell you this - as I am now I will NOT stop the meds. I don't want to go into what I was before.
I had to work two hours extra today for make-up time. We have to make up 45 hours for the Fridays we have off during summer. We are assigned to someone to make up the time and today my assignment was to fold and staple flyers. Fun, huh? ::rolling my eyes:: So now I have 43 more hours to make up. Can you believe it?
And the beat goes on. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment