I have been having those little attacks that take me to another place in my brain, leaving reality behind for a minute or less. They are so strange. I haven't had them like this for a long time but have been feeling a bit more anxious this week for some reason. Not sure why. There's no reason that I can figure out. Sigh. I read an article that said it might have something to do with "change of life" which I went through starting when I came to NJ. Menopause is not an overnight sort of thing so maybe that has something to do with these feelings as well as being in a place that doesn't seem to be the right place for me, as we all know.
When I have one of these attacks I can't talk about it. Sometimes Russell notices though. Interesting, huh? If they were consistent I'd probably worry more but since they come and go and don't get worse, I just deal with it and pray they will diminish soon. Maybe talking about them here will help.
Thanks for listening. . .and the beat goes on! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment