Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Windy Fall Saturday

Very windy and rainy this afternoon. The leaves are flying through the air and sometimes I think they're birds passing by our front window. I'm feeling a bit more like me. The medicine seems to be doing its job and I pray it continues. I can't stand the anxious feelings I've been having and when I have them to the degree I had them this week and four weeks ago it makes me want run away from NJ. But I want to take my dear sweet husband with me.

Sometimes I think maybe we can go after we sell Spence's house. Or maybe we can go a year earlier - a compromise. To go there and still work is fine with me but everyone knows that getting a job now is not going to be as easy as it was when I came up here. Still, it's something to think about.

We had Greg today but then he had to go home early to work on a project with another kid so we had him home at 2 o'clock and have been watching college football since. A nice quiet afternoon. We did convince him to get his hair cut when we went to the mall today though. A major improvement. It was even clean!

Trying to decide what I want to do tomorrow. Movie? Mall? Jose' Tejas? We had Sbarro's today since we were at the mall and that was a pleasant change even though Italian is not my favorite. But we did okay.

Rambling - more like who I am. :o)

and life goes on. . .

No comments: