Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tears

I cried today. While I was talking to my boss on the phone when I called her to tell her I'm going to stay home tomorrow and go to the doctor but I will be at the open house for my major program tomorrow evening.

I haven't cried in a long time. Maybe it will help.

I talked to Susan today and Caroline. I don't know how to spell Caroline's name tonight. Is it Carolyn or Caroline? I hate it when that happens. I think I'm just tired. Anyway, they both were helpful.

I talked to some people in my chatroom too. I've gotten to know some of them and only about three or four of us were there and they were very helpful and listened well. Especially WildCIA who has experienced this too. As have Caroline and Susan.

Russell and I have a 3rd anniversary on Thursday. Three years. He wants to go out to Outback. If we do I think I'll only eat a salad and a baked potato.

That's all I have to say for now. I hope and pray I'm better tomorrow.

No comments: