The cold continues, but I'm warm and cozy inside, looking out the window and seeing blue skies and sunshine. I can even imagine warm weather until I touch the window.
My anxiety level is much more in control and that makes me happy. However, I continue to have those brain fades, where I take a trip away from reality and seem to play a tape in my mind that can't be interrupted. I plan to go to a neurologist again and see what he has to say. Even the thought of an M.R.I. which scares the s**t out of me sounds like it might be a good idea if that's what they think I need. I think I can handle it if I get a valium beforehand. I don't know what it is. I believe it's stress because these fades aren't daily. I'll go three or four days without having one and then have two or three in one day. I wish I could explain them better. I wish I could meet someone who has experienced this. Everyone I tell about them looks at me like I'm crazy. Oh, wait! Maybe I'm crazy!
Or maybe it's just everything in my life that makes me want to escape to another world sometimes. Between New Jersey and the things that went on in Florida which I haven't been able to totally let go, I do have too much going through my mind.
And so, life goes on. . .
:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment