Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 16th

My first blog posting. I wonder if this is something I can actually do on a regular basis or if I'll censor myself as I write. I know I need to be careful.

Today was an excellent day and the anxiety and lack of balance that I've been experiencing for the past few months was minimal. I believe I am making these changes and not relying on others to do it for me.

It snowed in Atlanta today. Atlanta! I couldn't believe it. It is supposed to turn to rain as the night goes on so tomorrow will probably be nasty but not snowy there. I hate snow. When I was a little girl and lived in Northern Indiana I loved it. I can remember building snow forts and making snow angels and snowmen. Then I moved to Florida when I was 11 and discovered I'd rather build sand castles than snow forts. I'd rather be tan than pale. I'd rather swim in the ocean than trudge through a snow drift.

And so life goes on. That probably should've been the name of this blog - Life Goes On. :o)