Friday, January 25, 2008

Fridays Make My Week

Do you know anyone who would rather be at work than be at home? It's Friday afternoon and I was at a meeting this morning which ended early and probably had plenty of time to go back to work, but I didn't. No regrets at all. Not that I hate my job, but I'd much rather be at home doing absolutely nothing or even doing a dozen little chores than be at work. There might be other places I'd rather be than at home, but it's a good medium. [Is that the right word?]

So here I am, watching The River Wild, playing with my computer, and relaxing at the end of a week that was short anyway because we had a holiday on Monday. I think I'd like a job where I only worked Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. My first full-time job was at a bank when they used to close Wednesday afternoons since they stayed open late on Fridays. I kind of liked that. It broke the week up nicely. It also gives you an idea of how old I am, doesn't it? LOL

A quiet week-end ahead which is fine with me.

No comments: