Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Forgetting the Past

I think there was a movie not long ago about a man or a man and woman who did something to forget all their horrible memories. To start fresh again. Sometimes I think I need that. I don't want to forget everything, of course. But sometimes I remember such stupid things and wonder if that causes some of this anxiety that stabs me in the back with no warning.

Last night I dreamed that I was dating Jerry Seinfeld (on the show). Elaine and George were in my dream too. The only problem was that Jerry wouldn't say he loved me and he and Elaine and George made plans to do things and go places and left me out. Then I tried to call him on my cell phone and my cell phone was screwed up and I couldn't call him. Then Tim showed up to fix my cell phone but he never got around to it. He said my phone was set up to only work in Florida and I saw the names of two Florida cities - only one that I remember right now - Wellington. I've never lived there or even gone there unless I was driving through from Palm Beach to Belle Glade, I don't think.

Dreams are so out of space sometimes.

Well, I'm at work and the anxiety is strong today. I took the higher dose of what was prescribed for me yesterday and we'll see how long it takes that to work - or if it will work for me. I pray it will.

No comments: