It's Wednesday. Hump Day. The middle of the work week if you work a Monday through Friday job. The middle of the week no matter what you work or don't work. I used to dislike Wednesdays when I worked at the prison because that was the day we got the new inmates and everything started all over again. I loved Mondays back in those days. Go figure.
I wonder if I'll ever feel like I used to feel - the calm without anxiety or brain fades. Or is this my sentence for the rest of my life? So many unanswered questions.
My husband brings me joy and comfort. I'm so lucky in that respect. It took me a long time to find him and I finally did so that's a good thing.
Now if I can just live near my son and his wife with my darling husband, maybe that will make a difference in my life.
Just random thoughts, spilling out. Nothing important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sometimes just putting thoughts down on "paper" (even virtual paper) can help crystalize them in your mind.
Post a Comment