The sun came out today after a number of hours of snow. I have lost the brush/scraper for my car and have to get it cleaned off tomorrow so I can run a few last errands before Christmas Eve. I figure if I can get enough of it scraped off, I can go to the car wash down the street and drive through and let that take the rest of it off. I hope they're open.
I'm feeling anxiety this evening. All this medicine that I'm on and lately I feel it every now and then and at about this time of day (between 4 and 5). I don't get it. I take deep breaths though, read a book, come online, and it usually goes away. I don't need this and I especially don't need it with everything that I'm taking. I take six or eight pills for this crap. It's just not fair.
The cleaning man called to confirm he will be here tomorrow at 9 am. I am pleased. I haven't used him before and didn't get his name from someone who has. Found his card at my hair dresser's and figured I'd give him a try. Just want things to sparkle a bit for the kids when they get here. And for us, I guess. :o)
Okay, send prayers, strength, wise words for my anxiety which isn't overwhelming but which I don't want to let it get to that point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keeping you in my thoughts...just hang on for a couple of days til the kids arrive.
I am getting cleaned (or the house is) at 9 tomorrow too. That will be good for your spirits.
J
I am sending prayers and good thoughts. Nothing like a good cleaning to cheer you up, too. Sometimes, I just spray lemon scented Lysol around the house. I think I might do that before I go to work...
I've never used lemon scented lysol. Can't use the regular scent as it reminds me of a kitten I had that was killed shortly after we got it. We always had outside cats when I was growing up and, of ocurse, lived near busy streets.
Post a Comment