Our first real snow arrived yesterday morning. I was at work and we all stayed for awhile but then the roads started to look dangerous since plowing in Paterson is rare so we began leaving. The school finally shut down at one o'clock. Driving home just took patience. Russell's normal 40 minute drive took him 2 hours, but he made it only to have to return this morning for some overtime that was necessary.
We have G today. Have no idea what we're going to do with him since it's not the kind of day that you get in the car and just go places for no real reason. But maybe we will. We'll see.
P & K will be here Wednesday. It's calling for rain which is an improvement over the "wintry mix" predicted before. I hope it's a day that they can land in Newark safely.
That's all for now. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am soooo yearning for a snow day. But, of course, not until all my "chicks" are under my roof!
Yes, I know exactly what you mean about your "chicks." I'll be much more relaxed after the plane lands in Newark Wednesday afternoon and I see mine coming down the walkway. Let's hope there's no "wintry mix" for that day. Once they're here, it can snow all it wants. :o)
I'm glad you are safe for now. I hope the weather cooperates for both of you so you will have your chicks and your snow days too. Maybe we will have a white Christmas here. Or not.
Post a Comment