I am a mess. I hpe the medicines they are giving me wil help. I try to hae faith. I am so glad I have my sister who has experienced this too. It helps me. I can't imagine feeling this forever but it doesn't feell as though it's ever going to go away. I made myelf get out of bed and eat a half a doughnut because I haven't been eating either. Hey - that's the good side of this, I'm losing weight. I'm drinking water. I'm going to try to stay up until Russell gets home and then take a shower for the first time in two days but I need him to be home when I do taht for some reason.
I want to be okay by the time I'm goin to Atlanta, two weeks from today. I want to go but not feeling like this.
Please, God, help me. Bring me strength so I can get through this. I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment