Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Sunday

I keep the blinds closed so I don't see much outside. When we did our grocery shoppng and went to breakfast there was a little rain spitting but it didn't make us wet. Russell and I did some laundry and will finish up later. I did the checks. Routine things but that's good.

I took my medication this morning at about 6:15. I took an extra 1/2 xanax and I think that helped me get through the morning without the roiling of my stomach and the anxiety starting to rise. I hope so.

Tomorrow is Monday. I wish I didn't have to work any more, but I do. What I'd like - I'd like to move to Atlanta and work with my family, with Kristin if she ever opens a shop of some kind. I would like having that type of flexibility in my life.

I think I will less compliant at work. I will just do my job. Do I tell my boss this beforehand or just let her figure it out herself? No additional jobs or assignments - just let me do my two big things and leave me alone. I think I'll wear blu ejeans more often when I feel like it and not wear makeup. I wonder if I could do that. It's so much easier. I just want to be natural right now. Strange what life brings your way.

I pray tomorrow is a little bit better and then the next and the next. Please, God.

Thank God for my sisters and my husband. They are everything to me.

No comments: